Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

signing for raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

signing for raids Empty
PostSubject: signing for raids   signing for raids Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 am

i noticed lately some failures in showing up for raids. and as i have heard, this happened before too.
by signing up for a raid, players (who are actual people behind it) will expect to be on time and even show up. and so will expect from other players aswell.
if you not show up for a signed raid, there is a very good chance for the raid too not happen, and there for players get pissed (as am i ).
so, please give it a second thought if you sign up and not sure if you will actually be there.
we are not an hardcore raiding guild, so would be nice if we can go when there is one.

i know ofcourse real life cause first, and there are a lot of reasons why you will not show up on a raid. but please do not forget that there are reall people behind it too.
your friends in real life would not like it either if you will not show up on a date.

have fun

collateral
Back to top Go down
Neliz
legendairy
legendairy
Neliz

signing for raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: signing for raids   signing for raids Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm

I totaly agree with what said above

it can be very frustration when ppl sign up and "forget" or mess up days or anything
ofc it can happend once or twice but in the time we are "ready" to go raiding and witht he complains i had in the past and ppl leaving the guild for not raiding since i am trying my 110% best to get raids going
and as said above then they dont happen its not a good way to go on
i dont have much to add colletral said everything there was to say about this

I hope ppl lissen and keep in mind what was said to prevent oncomftereble situaties in the future

Thank you

Neliz
Back to top Go down
https://boundbyblood.forumotion.net/

signing for raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In game :: PVE Events-
Jump to: