Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murderhorn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murderhorn
Mystic
Mystic
Murderhorn

Murderhorn Empty
PostSubject: Murderhorn   Murderhorn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm

ConquerorMu was my name before it got flagged, just to let you know.

* Name of your character, (and alts) your class lvl and spec you want to join with. please include link to armory if possible:

My main character is called Murderhorn, lv 80 Marksman

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&cn=Murderhorn

I do have two other lv 80 alts, Figgfrogg priest and Death knight Shrewmu...but i dont really play them anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------

* What professions do you have and at what skill are they?

Skinning-450
Herbs-450
Cooking-450
Fishing-450

* Summarize your raiding experience with this character, inlcuding how many and which bosses you've cleared in WoTL:

I have cleared all raids except for Ulduar.
In ICC 10 man i have cleared all but Sindragosa and The lich king.
And in icc 25 cleared all but The blood queen, sindragosa and the lich king
I have been to one pug run of ruby sanctum, got to final boss but not yet completed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*How much raiding are you planning to do? Are you a hardcore raider or a casual raider? (this will not affect the outcome of our decision)

I'm as hardcore as they come me dears Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Describe your interest in us. Why do you wanna join Bound By Blood and how have you heard of us?

I want to come home.

That's what this guild is, and shall always be to me.
I was in the guild for a very long time, i leveled there and raided.
For a while i wanted to see how other guilds ran, and i have. But every new guild there was always something missing.
Sure i have been in some very good raids, but it's a shallow victory when you have no one to cheer about with it.
Bound By Blood is the only guild i have truly bonded with anyone on a personal level. And over the last few months i have come to realise thats more important to me.

I have also had the pleasure of pug raiding with some of the new memebers from the guild, and they have always been great.

* Anything else you would like us to consider or know about you?

I'm kinda hoping after two years you might know me enough already, but i'm always full of surprises Smile

And last but not least, when you are making a profile in here, please do so as your main. with that we mean, use the name of your main character as nickname.

Erm....slight problem. As i said at the top. My name used to be ConquerorMu, it is now murderhorn...if that could be changed on here that would be rather dandy.
Back to top Go down

Murderhorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bound by Blood :: Applications-
Jump to: